PLAN A VISIT
Our Covid-19 Protocols
For our complete Guidelines Click here:
Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood. Acts 20:28
• We require all staff, congregants/visitors who are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or who have family members who are ill, to stay home.
• We require that congregants wear face coverings and practice social distancing. Everyone is to maintain a distance of 6’ from your family unit to another family unit and refrain from any physical contact outside of your family unit (e.g. handshakes, hugs, laying of hands, etc.)
• Everyone will be required to undergo temperature check and screening for symptoms before entry into each service.
• In person, on-campus Children’s Ministry Programing and Youth Ministry Programming continue to be halted until further notice. Children/youth are required to stay with their families. Do not allow your children/youth to roam the campus freely.
Please also be aware:
• “Activities such as singing and chanting negate the risk-reduction achieved through six feet of physical distancing. *Places of worship must therefore discontinue indoor singing and chanting activities.” We will continue to worship with music and singing from the platform.
What To Expect
We know that visiting a new church can be overwhelming! Here's a look at what you can expect on a normal day.
How should I dress?
There is no dress code here, so feel free to come in whatever makes you comfortable. You'll see anything from people in shorts and flip-flops, to full suits, and everything in between!
What happens when I arrive?
When you pull into the parking lot, feel free to park in one of our special visitor spaces, located right in front! From there, you can grab a free coffee and a donut in the courtyard, and feel free to stop by our information desk if you have any questions! We would love to meet you and show you around!
Is there anything for my kids?
We love kids and have programming for children during our services, as well as a nursery for our littlest ones! All of our children's teachers and volunteers have been background checked and specially trained to create the safest environment for your kids. This means peace of mind for you, and a fun and interactive place to learn for them!
Currently all Children's & Youth Activities are online only!
What can I expect for me?
We meet in the Main Sanctuary at 10:45 am for our main gathering. There you can expect inspirational worship and a message that is relevant to YOUR life. You can also expect our worship time to take about an hour, so you can still plan the rest of your afternoon. We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Have more questions?
Do you offer services in other languages?
Yes! We do! We currently also have services in:
Spanish Sunday School @ 9:30 am
English & Spanish @ 10:45 am
Egyptian Arabic @ 12:30 pm
Korean @ 12:30 pm
Leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Sunday School (English a & Spanish) - 9:30am
English & Spanish - 10:45am
Egyptian Arabic - 12:30pm
Korean - 12:30pm